What You Will Learn
• L6 strategies to support excellence and drive school improvement across whole school, cohorts, pupil groups and subject effectiveness
• Using L6 Models of Excellence to support School Improvement – sustaining success for the 21st Century learner
• Self – Evaluation (SWOT analysis) linked to Ofsted Models of Educational Excellence for learners in your school
• Identifying underachievement and exploring strategies for driving improvement for more able/gifted and talented learners
• Identifying vulnerable groups in your school and exploring strategies for driving improvement
• Identifying barriers to securing L6 for more able learners and exploring strategies for improvement
• Teaching and planning implications for L6 – excellent policy and practice
• Investigating L6 subject requirements and expectations
• CPD training strategies, policy and practice
• Discover the latest educational developments Nationally
• Key Performance Indicators demonstrating educational excellence in line with New OFSTED Framework criteria
• Best Educational Policy and strategies driving school improvement Nationally
Securing Level 6 in English and Maths training will support you to:
• Understand what is required to achieve Level 6 in English and Maths.
• What defines Level 6 standards?
• Support your school journey to increasing the number of Level 6 learners in English and Maths
• Explore the benefits of best practice strategies from ‘outstanding’ schools Nationally
• Share the excellent educational resources available to support Level 6 learners in Primary Schools
• Raise attainment and accelerate rates of progress by sharing excellent policy and practice for more able learners Nationally and Internationally
• Understand what is missing in the English and Maths KS2 curriculum for Level 6 learners
• What does it take to secure an increasing number of Level 6’s in English and Maths in your school?
• Support you to drive school improvement by extending your curriculum to include Level 6 teaching and learning opportunities for your pupils
• Support you to make informed decisions relating to the educational experiences and opportunities you provide for your Higher Ability Pupils in line with 21st century needs
• Explore ways to motivate and engage students and staff using Year 7 creative and innovative approaches in your classroom practice
• Help you make accurate judgements relating to Level 6 English and Maths
• Help create a best practice classroom climate to secure progress and achievement in line with Level 6 expectations for your more able learners
• Explore ‘Teaching and Learning’ strategies and techniques that demonstrate Level 6 achievement and progress
• Support your Senior Management Team to take account of educational policy and practice relating to Gifted and Talented learners – share student, staff and parent perceptions
• Provide invaluable support and guidance on building an excellent bank of educational resources to Impact on the Overall Effectiveness of your school
The Securing Level 6 in English and Maths – Challenging Higher Ability Pupils training will also support you in investigating performance differences and strategies to support pupils of different background, gender and those with English as an additional language.
This training will help you Understand, New OFSTED expectations and provide quality evidence to support your school evaluations and school improvement.
Challenging Higher Ability Pupils focuses on ‘outstanding’ teaching and learning strategies effectively raising attainment and achievement levels in schools.
This year, we have seen the introduction of Level 6 tests in English and Mathematics.
Are you prepared? Do you know what is required to secure Level 6 in English and Maths?
Are your teachers confident they know the essential subject knowledge necessary to teach to Level 6 in English and Maths?
Have you a bank of appropriate and relevant classroom resources to support your Level 6 learners?
Are you aware of the best practice strategies being used in schools to secure Level 6 in English and Maths?
This excellent training session is your opportunity to gain outstanding guidance and advice to support securing Level 6 SAT’s scores in English and Maths in your school.
Based on latest research relating to best practice initiatives and developments across schools Nationally.
Consultancy & Training Course will Take Place at Your School
For any in-house enquiries, please contact us on 0844 504 5812.
Cluster of Schools
Many schools request a whole day training, combining RAISEonline Interactive training in the morning with FISCHER FAMILY TRUST training or one of our other RAISEonline Training Courses in the afternoon (view our electronic brochure for details of FFT Training and other RAISEonline Training courses www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk)
Combining RAISEonline Training with the NEW RAISEonline Governor Training Course is also an excellent combination supporting schools Nationally to ensure school Governing Bodies understand their school RAISEonline Summary Report, fulfil their Leadership and Management responsibilities and support School Evaluation and Improvement.
Alternatively contact us by telephone/email to speak to one of our Senior School Improvement Consultants to discuss your schools needs and options and request a Personalised School Improvement Training package.
We specialise in RAISEonline and Fischer Family Trust Consultancy and Training for all schools and local authorities, analysing your school’s performance and progress data together with your staff since 2006.
Our mission is to provide quality and multifaceted consultancy in education and training in Early Years settings, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, Special Schools, Church Schools and Independent Schools.
RAISEonline training and consultancy sessions can be personalised to support the professional development needs of your school team and offer consultancy support to: Head Teachers, Deputy Head Teachers, Senior Management Teams, Subject Leaders, SENCO’s, Gifted and Talented Leaders, Class teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, Learning Support Assistants and Governors.
You can select your audience – Training can be 1:1 for Head teachers and Deputies, for particular focus groups or whole staff teams.
Consultancy & Training